Duration: 6 full fishing days Type: fly fishing (Catch &Release) Period: from 28.05.2011 to13.08.2011 Lodging: tent camp/ wood stove heated tents for 2-3 persons Group: 9 max
2. ITINERARY AND DATES
We arrange you transfer to the camp. Usually we meet by the Ivalo airport, transfer by bus Ivalo – Murmansk – Taibola about 360 km and it normally takes about 7 hours., then by boat 10 – 15 min to the camp. Good meal on arrival. After the meal we will go through our daily schedule, fishing rules and pin point main fishing spots. From the time fishing license is valid we are off to the river.
In the camp will be the fishing guide who will take care of the group.
Days 2 – 6
Breakfast and dinner in the camp.
Fishing up and down the fishing section of the river.
Lunch on the river (bread, cheese and other foodstuff are provided after breakfast)
Dinner in the camp. Free time, tent sauna or back to the river
We arrange your transfer back to the Murmansk airport or airports in Ivalo or Kirkenes.
3. PRICE INCLUDES:
- invitation for visa to Russian Federation
- transfers on arrival and departure days,
- lodging in the tent camp,
- fishing license for the fishing section
- breakfast, dinner and foodstuff for lunch,
4. NOT INCLUDED:
- off-itinerary travels
- travel insurance
- other meals
- alcohols, tobacco, additional food products
- fishing on the other sections of the river Kola or river Kitza (including licenses)
5. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, CONDITIONS:
- regarding terms and conditions of payment please contact [email protected] with subject “fishing 2011”,
- additional information web site arcticland.ru
- schedule may vary, due to weather conditions, group physical readiness and force major circumstances,
- if preferred other lodging while on the fishing program, we will quote that
- for invitation we need: passport data in full or scanned copy of the first two passport pages